Model EA10S Intelligent Valve Positioner
Model EA10S intelligent valve positioners are electro-pneumatic valve positioners that are equipped with microprocessors and operate control valves precisely with PID algorithm, with flameproof type explosion-protected construction.
Unlike conventional electro-pneumatic positioners, EA10S positioners have various functions such as auto calibration, forceful shutoff and flow characteristic change, and can show extremely improved performances of operability and functionality.
HART®-Protocol communication is equipped as a normal function and analogue travel transmitter is optional.
These functions are very useful for plant maintenance by remotely monitoring the operating condition of control valves.
1. Easy adjustment by function of auto calibration.
2. Display of operation status (valve travel, input signal, error, etc.).
3. Manual buttons enable all kinds of adjustment and setup.
4. Adjustment is possible even in explosive environment.
5. Easy setup of various flow characteristics.
6. Assured shutoff is possible by forceful shutoff function.
7. HART®-Protocol communication function is equipped.
8. Control valve diagnostic function is equipped.
|Input Signal & Resistance||4 to 20mA DC, Max. 455Ω or equivalent（when input signal is 3.8mA）|
|Supply Air Pressure||Max. 500kPaG|
|Standard Stroke||10 to 130mm (Linear motion) / 90° (Rotary motion)|
|Air Consumption||4ℓ/min Nor (Sup. 140kPaG)|