MOTOYAMA Engineering Works, Ltd. (The "Company"), as a company providing its products and services, regards the protection of personal information as a matter of great importance.
Consequently, based on the "Personal Information Protection Act" and other laws and regulations, we have established the following personal information protection policy for the appropriate treatment of personal information at the Company.
1. Acquisition of personal information and purpose of use
When acquiring personal information, the Company specifies and notifies or announces its purpose of use. The Company will not use personal information for any other purpose.
2. Provision of personal information to a third party
Personal information acquired by the Company, unless otherwise announced, etc., in advance, will not be provided to a third party without prior consent.
3. Security management of personal information
Personal information acquired by the Company will be properly managed based on personal information management rules and other internal rules and standards to prevent loss and damage. In addition, the Company takes rigorous security measures to prevent information leakage to a third party or tampering from outside.
4. Correction, etc., of personal information
If a request is brought to correct personal information provided to the Company, the correction will be carried out according to a method based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The Company will in accordance with the above policy conduct reviews as needed and continuously work on enhancements. Revisions to this policy will be announced on this page.
- Queries concerning personal information
- Please use the "CONTACT US" form for requests and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information provided to the Company.